- Recycled elm wood construction in a distress natural finish
- Spacious and rectangular table top with elm veneer
- Table top with chevron patterning and deep wood textures throughout
- Sturdy leg construction with base diagonally positioned and connected through a bottom panel
- Exterior crafted with clean lines and precise curved edges
- Product is fully assembled
The timber used in this range is recycled elm timber. The tables are handmade and have been prepared to give the table top a unique finish. The table will naturally have distinctive characteristics such as cracks, splits and imperfections, which are then filled and evened out using square timber fillings where required for single piece table tops. The raw and rustic features should be appreciated as part of the look and are not manufacturing defects.