- Textured wood grains in a diamond parquetry design
- Dark stained wood surface
- Brushed gold frame in a rectangular design
- Recycled elm wood
- Solid table surface using cut wood
- Product comes fully assembled
Due to the nature of brushed gold finishes, any variations in colour, texture, and polish are not a fault and should be appreciated. Brushed gold is expected to have a tarnished look to evoke a vintage, aged character. Contact with liquids, such as a damp cloth, may cause the brushed gold to mark. We recommend using a dry, clean cloth to protect the integrity of the finish.
The timber used in this range is recycled elm timber. Each handmade piece will naturally have distinctive characteristics such as cracks, splits, and imperfections due to the nature of the wood. Any variations in colour, texture, and pattern are not a fault and should be appreciated.