- Recycled elm wood construction in a distress natural finish
- Extended and rectangular table top with elm veneer
- Table top with chevron patterning and deep wood textures throughout
- Table top with rounded edges and with the base diagonally positioned
- Seats 8 people
- Product is flat packed and requires two-person assembly
Notes: Melbourne pick-up and delivery only
The timber used in this range is recycled elm timber. The tables are handmade and have been prepared to give the table top a unique finish. The table will naturally have distinctive characteristics such as cracks, splits and imperfections, which are then filled and evened out using square timber fillings where required for single piece table tops. The raw and rustic features should be appreciated as part of the look and are not manufacturing defects.