Returns, Refunds & Claims Policies
All return requests and claims must be lodged within 48 hours of receipt of goods. All return and refund requests must be sent through via email as outlined below. Should an item be returned without prior approval, no credit or refund will be processed, and the item will not be accepted by our warehouse team.
Calibre Furniture will only provide credit notes for change of mind returns or order cancellations, with refunds reserved for special circumstances such as major faults or warranty claims.
All claims must be lodged through our support channel as outlines below.
Change of Mind
To lodge a change of mind return, please email the team at email@example.com with your order number and written request for your change of mind return.
To qualify for a change of mind return, all product(s) must meet the following conditions to be accepted:
- In brand new, re-sellable condition.
- Returned in their original packaging (both internal & external)
- Returned in unmarked and unused condition
- Unassembled or in the exact state of assembly as originally delivered
- Including all accessories and parts
- Original receipts and invoice
If the returned product does not meet the above requirements, Calibre Furniture reserves the right to charge a restocking fee and withhold 50% or less of the product price paid by the buyer.
A credit will only be processed once the product(s) have been received and inspected by our warehouse team and meets the above requirements. Shipping costs from the original order are not refundable and cannot be credited.
Should the returned item be getting exchanged for a different product, please note that no goods can leave our warehouse until the returned product has been received by our warehouse team and any outstanding balance on the new product has been settled.
The below types of products are excluded from all change of mind returns:
- Marble and reclaimed timber items
- Made to order/custom products
- Products which have been partially assembled or assembled in full
- Products not shown or advertised on the Calibre Furniture website
- Items ordered under a bulk order
- Clearance, Floor Stock/Ex-Display and/or sample products
Defects & Claims
Our products are thoroughly inspected prior to dispatch, but we understand that things can go wrong. If your order has arrived with any issues, please contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your company name and customer’s name
- Invoice number, with the invoice attached if possible
- Product code or SKU affected
- A photo of the product damage or discrepancy with the item, clearly showing and describing the fault or claim reason in question
- What you or your customer requests as a solution.
Our support team must be notified of any faults or damage within 48 hours of receipt of goods in order to assess the claim. The team will ask for any further supporting information if required.
- If the product was damaged in transit, please ensure that adequate photos have been taken of the packaging to show any possible mishandling. Please ensure that transit damage is lodged as a priority to ensure that we can lodge a claim within the relevant carrier’s claims window.
- If a product is reviewed and found to be repairable, our team may organise replacement parts or a repair service to remedy your claim.
- If a product is reviewed and found to be faulty and irreparable, our team will arrange a full replacement or return the product for a refund.
- If a product is received and found to be different than advertised, or it has been received with a minor defect or difference, our team may offer a partial reimbursement prior to exploring return or exchange options.
All faulty product(s) must be returned to Calibre Furniture and packed safely for transit. We require the faulty product(s) to be packaged adequately in the original packaging, including all accessories and parts, and where possible, not assembled or partly assembled in any way to avoid further damage in transit.
Please note that Calibre Furniture is not liable for transit damage where the relevant products were not freighted by Calibre Furniture, including products damaged in transit after a customer collection.
Calibre Furniture can arrange return freight:
- At the customer’s expense for change of mind returns.
- At our expense for faulty or damaged product(s)
We require the faulty product(s) to be packaged adequately in the original packaging, including all accessories and parts, and where possible, not assembled or partly assembled in any way to avoid further damage in transit.
Any return charges can be deducted from the credit amount to avoid any upfront charges.
If a client would like to return the product(s) to our warehouse at their expense, we will issue a Return Slip to be presented to our warehouse team when the product is returned.
All returned items must be returned to the below address.
- Calibre Furniture
Door 2/143 Foundation Road
Truganina VIC 3029