- Flared legs evoke the rustic Scandinavian-inspired design
- Organic and raw wood aesthetics for lasting style
- Untreated natural finish to showcase the reclaimed wood
- Versatile round shape and rich rustic texture add interest
- Reclaimed elm wood construction for incredible sturdiness and durability
Note: The timber used in this range is recycled elm timber. The table is handmade and has been prepared to give the table top a unique finish. The timber is sourced organically, it will naturally have distinctive characteristics such as cracks, splits and imperfections, which are then filled and evened out using square timber fillings where required for single piece table tops. The raw and rustic features should be appreciated as part of the look and are not manufacturing defects.
Box 1/2: 10cmx128cmx128cm, 20kg, 0.164CBM
Box 2/2: 23cmx72cmx23cm, 10kg, 0.039CBM