- Durable and sturdy re-engineered elm wood table top
- Strong and stable industrial style metal legs for lasting support
- Untreated natural finish to showcase the natural beauty of elm
- Seats 8-10 people
Complete your dining room decor with a range of wooden dining tables in its charm and versatility, adding character and functionality to your interior.
- The timber used in this range is recycled elm timber. The tables are handmade and have been prepared to give the table top a unique finish. The table will naturally have distinctive characteristics such as cracks, splits and imperfections, which are then filled and evened out using square timber fillings where required for single piece table tops. The raw and rustic features should be appreciated as part of the look and are not manufacturing defects
- A slightly bowed table top is characteristic of reclaimed timber due to its oversized length
- Product requires two-person assembly and furniture assembly experience.
300cm (L) x 120cm (W) x 75cm (H)
Distance between the legs: 199cm (May vary slightly across shipments)
Overhang: 40cm (May vary slightly across shipments)
Box 1/2: 305cmx126cmx9cm, 65kg, 0.346CBM
Box 2/3: 115cmx30cmx70cm, 45kg, 0.241CBM