- Re-engineered 100% solid elm wood and veneer construction
- Untreated matte black finish to showcase the natural pattern of reclaimed wood
- Square turned pedestal base with a flat and rectangular end
- Additional support beam for lasting structural integrity
- Seats 8 people
- Product is flat packed and requires two-person assembly
Note: The timber used in this range is recycled elm timber. The tables are handmade and have been prepared to give the table top a unique finish. The table will naturally have distinctive characteristics such as cracks, splits and imperfections, which are then filled and evened out using square timber fillings where required for single piece table tops. The raw and rustic features should be appreciated as part of the look and are not manufacturing defects. A slight bow on the table top is characteristic of reclaimed timber due to its oversized length.
240cm (L) x 100cm (W) x 78cm (H)